Sunday, April 26, 2015

Long Weekend

yay three days to myself ,still two boys here but so peacefull,if I have of turned alarm off last night a perfect sleep in too,I never sleep
in... 5.20 this morning it went off bugger,
anyway Im nearly finished last assignment for this unit,three more graphite drawings which i will revisit and over do with colour wash and a couple 100 words entries at BB on Curtins site and im done
 while making room to work yesterday I had a brief moment on the floor with this,look its much better now

it is soft white paper too but when I edit the frame comes up too pale.I love fast instantaneous drawings
Went out here last week,its part of my current work, Lake Refroy,WA


1 comment:


  1. So Beautiful.

    Hey(。・∀・)ノ゙ I'm new here~~Play Archeage?Follow 2archeage

    Buy Archeage Gold ------ Archeage Gold

    ReplyDelete