Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hmmm I am really naughty

Im not studying yes I know naughty,I was of ravelry and what was I doing? visiting the Tonne of Wool page ,oh dear oh dear, a huge skein of Cormo in cream on its way,for this patter, The Elder Tree Shawl
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/the-elder-tree-shawl
This project
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/bethgaard/the-elder-tree-shawl
and this afternoon I finished this,Ive put it into a frame and it looks superb,the local artist has asked me to bring some of my framed works out to his new gallery Im not keen really,hes only followed me up as he advertised the newly refurbished building for a couple months ago and only one person has come forward,I really wanted to keep my current ones for my own exhibit


Ink and Pitts Pen on Vellum

i have some nice pics of the yellow  Eucalyptus erythrocorys (Illyarrie/Red-capped Gum


 Just look at those flowers and the caps,Im thinking oils and pallet knife... stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment