Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014

Im sitting here lost,I didnt get everything done,still I didn't ring the florist to have flowers delivered to my Mums for my Grandmother,sort afraid to spend too though I could have got my Mum to buy a bunch while shopping but shes not the sort to do that,I havent posted the remaining Christmas mail,but Ill get there,I have determined however that I will make a box full of little things cards decorations and the like so next Christmas I WILL BE READY,well not really a New Years Resolution but about all I can muster right now.
Ive immersed myself in art as in last post and have nearly completed the green and purple one, Im letting it sit again before I go further.
have another idea developing which on Ill start this week as yay!!! Essay is done and dusted,will run past plagiarizer once more but Writecheck only picked up a few grammar mistakes and one sentence that was not reading well,Im getting better after three of uni,lol one more essay to do then it onto the practicals
Im trying to do a series of works that are inspired by nature,this Im thinking "Merging Reality", its growing on me.
Anyway the next one will be a sunset style and maybe if I can get out to source some photos a late evening over the local dam,dont feel like an early one to saltlake lol,one more week before work,its only just dawned me,that little flash of excitement,so many things I can do this week but also I hope to the gentle karma Gods that that certain peoples  holiday was as buggered as mine.
On the list

  1. start new painting
  2. finish white alpaca on bobbin and play/wash
  3. warp loom
  4. get more cuttings going geraniums mostly 
  5. quick trip to town for pots and mix for hydragreas and more seed repot the two YES TWO did you hear Grass boys that I got going by seed,so freaking happy and stoked
  6. get Hewys quilt out one night and try getting it done if not mostly done and if I nee more Ill have to see about ordering more fabric to match
  7. lastly try keeping house tidy
My hydrangeas the boys bought me,a great gift economical and I was over the moon

These are close up shots as Im going to try a impasto painting today....better pics when potted

2 comments:

  1. hello
    and
    a happy new year to you dear Catherine


    i have the great JOY to tell you that you won Brand's gift at my blog!

    when you find the time please send me your post address and i will forward it to B so she can send you the gift.
    you can write me here:
    duftenaverteblomster@yahoo.com

    may this new year of yours be filled with lots of moments spent on what makes you happy.

    warmly,
    Vibeke.

    http://abutterflyinmyhair.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I never win!! Thank heapsVibeke!

    ReplyDelete