Thursday, May 01, 2014

First Day

Ive taken today and tomorrow off,with a few things getting a little difficult to bear I needed space to think for next assignment and a bit of time away from creepy was always going to be good,a bit of spinning...
Coopworth Ive had sitting literally gathering dust til I got a bit excited with the prospect of some Shropshire arriving and thinking that this was the same lol I got stuck into it,second skein on the way,therell be three al up I think enough for work socks!!
 This Ive posted before but finished second skein got them both washed a oh how squishy,I think a cowl,cabled or lace  dont know
Tonight Im starting some experimental on black paper with colored pastel charcoal

Should be interesting,I also picked up the rest of those damaged sheets of A1,I had been picking up 2 at a time but the lovely owner offered the rest at a high discount and Hubby said take as hes always got a nose for a deal,Its put me behind for other art shopping as I was hoping to get a Gelli plate but now I have enough paper to last me for yonks and when son pays me back for phone bill that will help cover it,actually itll go straight on credit card lol money keeps goung round and round.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wool, and it does look squishy and wonderful. I am a sucker for those packets of pencils!! Hope you have time for some fine art!!

    ReplyDelete