Saturday, January 05, 2013

Saturday,8pm and its warm winds blowing

It was a reasonable day today,it was quite warm but bearable inside, unfortunately there's a warmer wind popped up at the usual time,called the Doctor Wind and its caused me consternation enough to close off the kitchen windows, the rabbits however are reveling in it so are outside sitting in a cosy spot enjoying the fresh wind. Taffy being a large lady suffered badly on Thursday to the point I had to check on her constantly under the coffee table where she was laying on the tiles.She wouldn't even venture outside that afternoon when it cooled off.
I ve had some mail
Wollmeise has appeared and oh my its a grab bag I didn't think Id get,Blue Suzanne and a rich blue one ,the name escapes me at the moment
.And the beautiful lace weight arrived from the UK ,a destash from the lovely Lindy

 Spinning news
finished the pink merino silk top
And Im halfway through that yellow purple batt
A totally fun spin,full of texture and locks, glitter and softness,I think Ill make a slouchy hat or a honey cowl!!
One more pic,? Of course!!
And and art item
Might frame this
and of course a bug

No comments:

Post a Comment