Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday nearly gone

The last day before I go back to that place,Ive cooked and spun and tryied to make something of the garden ( I mowed and Son No 3 dug and pulled out rabbit proof fence)
Its over cast and very mild today,perfect movie watching knitting day but son 5 is having issues with science homework for which he left all his notes at school 67 kms away,hes goign to be introuble but at least he will ahve the requirments such as draft,good copy which hes going to get to the library and add his figures from experiment some how tomorrow and another third component? hmmm cant remember something like a self check,experiment writing is certainly different to what I did in year 11 and 12....variables dependant,independant and what ever,gee we just wrote up our experiments,simple and easy to read,this is year 8,it goes to show how little that school prepares its students
Today I have succesfully made these
And washed these..
Some are old ones and one is Hubbys new ones ,in 8 ply Patonyle and theres a gift set in there too,hopefully there ll be a few more added soon as I knit my way trough the stash,still have a years worth of STR club,havent had time to knit the gorgeous patterns that came with them so keep putting them off but will probably just use a simple one of my own as I cant have them sitting there languishing,time is the worst enemy
Also in the middle is my lovely new BFL hand spun dyed socks,cant wait to wear these....
Theres another two balls of SC green brown Corrie but I forgot to get a pic of them so maybe when dry.. Ive started the last top so will be ready to knit them soon...
I better go crack the whip so Benji can at least get what he can together to print out for assignment,he has a biograghy to write Monday and Tuesday,800 words,and he cant remember if hes done the draft yet or if only the draft he needs by Wednesday..talk about absent minded,it like beating my head agaisnt a brick wall in this house....
Oh I found this too,very handy to twig the memiries a bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment