Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simply

Chill pills work...I just paided $1252.00 (one of three payments) to give No Five Sona better start seeing this school failed to let him thrive and when I get home I find a letter in the mail to say that hes on detention next Wednesday for not handing in an assigment( a simple photoshop portrait that took he and I three days to work out) I rather like it actually...anyway it will mean he will miss the bus home 65kms away. I will be in town to pick up Son no 3 for Hockey but No Five wont get home til 8pm so makes it a late night for him(Bus picks them up at 7am..).methinks a conversation with Principal may see common sense of moving detention to school hour instead
Breathe just breath....crappy week,crappy month.crappy whole F......g year.....................................

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a TAFE near you that does a Tertiary Prep Cert?

    ReplyDelete