Monday, December 19, 2011

Countdown to Chrissy

caution spider at bottom,watch for sign and if you dont like them Ill put a warning sign up well before  ")

I feel much better,assignments gone,not happy with it but very ready for a couple of days or weeks break,I think the nect one is due week 6 that makes it three from now...
Celebrated with
Im going to keep going with these,its only little but Ill see if I can get a bit bigger,ones being framed now.Im so looking forward to seeing waht it looks like! This one will fit the window of a card so it only 3 " by 4",took about 15 mnutes as I layered this a bit more than  I have been...on day I deam of making a large painting showing more detail.Still planning the main one I want to do,the cost of the paint is holding me back..
and a sketch I did for submission..my son and his mate...
Just look at this one,like the cats that got the cream..wish I could be like,nothing seems to faze hime,he just walks on by and smiles! I hope if Im not there when he does fall he has someone to catch him,gorgous boy!
Ok spider alert....
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
As big as my hand,nice lady, she been living in my shed for a couple of weeks,I talk to her and the 7 birds who come for dinner every day!I love my buddies..yes I may appear strange by some...

































See hes beady liddle eyzssss...........
Off to Perth tomorrow,more docs,see you Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment