Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Just to say Hello!

Hi there,I thought Id better pop by just to say hello and tell everyone I'm still alive!!
I'm doing ok!! My studies are tiring but Im achieving distinctions so that great, thumbs down to those who doubted me and also what goes comes around,I think that's how it goes!!!
Anyhoo,Im busy with gearing up for the last assignment for these units and spinning a gorgeous bobbin of pale beige suri,this stuff is to die for,I got it from the Alpaca shop in Toodyay and only just got around to playing with it!!
Ive just checked into the ISE9 Blog and everything hunky dory there and also a link provided to a contest being held by this talented lady  I love the prizes and of the cute tape measure are beautiful!!
I'm planning a Travelling Woman Shawl this time around and am waiting for a ball of sock wool from Jimmy Beans .I really hope it gets here soon as I need to start it pronto so I can give it some time before the pressure gets going for my essay,a big 200 word one !!
I'm also going to do this shawl for my Mum in some handspun suri I also bought from the Alpaca Shop,its a gorgeous silver blue,pity I didn't spin it myself but Mum wont mind!!A big Happy Bday to you Mum for today too!!!! I might start it this evening with a glass of wine on my front veranda!!! I wonder if some beads might look good!!!
Anyhow Im off,have apile of crap to do as I did extra tiem at work today and will tomorrow as well
Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment