Thursday, November 29, 2007

YaaHoo

YooHoo! Its my day off and have great news as well I was happy to oblige.BUT Im not telling yet 'cause the recipient has to wait for a while,officila stuff and all,probably not interesting to others but a great relief for me!!!!!

On the fun side!!!! I got Mandies Fibre Club No 1 issue and boy I cant wait to play after spinning a bit of merino silk for an urgent gift itll be all go!!!

I copied this meme from Mandie just for the fun of it!





1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.Just one? Hew and heaps others

2. What were you doing at 0800?Laughing

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? eating Breaky

4. What happened to you in 2006?I was awarded the 12 months relief for my current job,Ive got it now permanently...

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? PATRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was about to assault my new Christmas toy that sings Jingle Bells

6. How many beverages did you have today? 2 cups of Dilmah Tea in a pot of course

7. What colour is your hairbrush?Black

8. What was the last thing you paid for? Christmas Staff Dinner,lamb roast with vegies and a fruit basket,very nice....

9. Where were you last night?At the Bowling club for Dinner

10. What colour is your front door?Federation Green

11. Where do you keep your change?In my Knitting bag,the kids get poked so dont get much out of it,he he he...

12. What’s the weather like today?Warm but cooler than yesty,its about 25'

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavour?Choc chip and vanilla

14. What excites you?Payday,parcels and happy family

15. Do you want to cut your hair?No its very short now

16. Are you over the age of 25?I wish I dont have to say yes....

17. Do you talk a lot?Probably but I dont care....

18. Do you watch the O.C?Whats that! I watch House MD and Cold Case...

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yep

20. Do you make up your own words?Sometimes,LOL

21. Are you a jealous person?No envy yes,LOL

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. No Can Do

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kym my mate and Assistant ,

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?Lee,Head Cleaner at school called me at 3.45 am yesty....

25. What does the last text message you received say?hmmm,"thats gd then lol havin fun" and thats after getting this "2 skimpyz n a hooka kool" ,interesting what teenager sons can send to their unsuspecting Mum.....I had texted him to find out if he was ok as we were at the Staff Dinner.

26. Do you chew on your straw? not much

.27. Do you have curly hair?I reckon my hair as a life of its own,goes where it wants but never curly as I would love!!

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?The kitchen to get a cuppa

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Certain Cranky teachers who are wanting Holidays closer! It doesnt take much to say good Morning ,I get them though,they re the last on the list to get the light globes changed,maybe then they'll see Im am a valuable friend to have? No I dont think thats vindictive either,Im a trainey Teacher teacher LOL......

30. What was the last thing you ate? Ginger marmalade toast

31. Will you get married in the future? God no,6 males in my life will do me for a lifetime

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? nope cant answer that the Video store is crap and Im too tired to bother anyhow

33. Is there anyone you like right now? Everyone,its still early in the day,Giggle....

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Ive got a dishwasher,it will fit somehow!!!!

35. Are you currently depressed? Hell noIm pinning Mums Quilt today and its great day!!!!

36. Did you cry today? Nearly did when Sam threw flour and water mix into sink where it splattered everywhere......

37. Why did you answer and post this? 'cause Im felt like doing it,thanks Mandie for posting yours!!!!! By the way love that new colour of the tencel merino....................................

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Yay...good on you for doing the Meme luvvy!!

    ReplyDelete