Thursday, November 08, 2007

Nearly the end of the week

Daylight saving is killing me,I cant start later in the day 'cause there are too many jobs I have to do before people arrive at school .
Havent done any spinning and I was hoping this weekend looked great for that until Hubby said we had a special visitor early Saturday,hmmm well I told him he'd better get his skates on and clean up a bit as I have to do groceries Friday arvo after work,though thought I might knock off a wee bit earlier as Ive worked over nearly an hour this week for various reasons! I suppose Ill have to cook something for smoko too,choccy cake seems easy! BUT there goes my sleep in!!!
Ive nearly finished the tea cosy for the Ravelry Teacosy Swap,think Ive got the colurs just micky mouse too,absolutely love the pattern from Knitty and easy but effective,Ill be running one up for us later!
Have to post ISE5 parcel this week coming and hopefully the TC as well!
Sharon over at Ramblings Ravings and Rovings is a regular visitor but have to disappoint today as I havent done any photos of anything but hopefully this weekend?
Next week will be interesting but I cant reveil anything yet till its all over but I will say I havent done anything like this before,nerve racking and certainly an experience,probably not exciting for some but for me? hmm we ll see... for some the weekend spinning /finished UFOs etc will be more interesting,LOL
PS Anyone interested in this? I have one lovely person already(from last post)!!!
I commented on In a Spin and am passing on this, haven t seen the movie "Pay It Forward" but thought the idea is neat,Thanks Rosie!!! so will search out the film as well!
“I will send a handmade gift to the first three people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”
Ive seen it on other blogs and thought Id put it on here! Sounds like fun and open to lots of little gift ideas so we ll see how it goes!!!Leave a comment if interested and Ill email you so we can organise addresses etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment