Friday, October 26, 2007

Hmm A Bit of Break

Its been a while...So tired and daylight saving is coming up,yuk,who can get out of bed at 3.30 am (oldtime) and go to work for 8 hours and remain sane?
A few people like it including my assistant and partner in crime who just puts puts the youngest to bed according to clock,easy for some .Last summer I had an average of 4 hours a night and had to have a catnap during the day if I could get it... I reckon it cost me at least $500 last year in medical bills as I was quite sick and saw a Doctor and the rest is History.. This year Ill only be starting at 5 or 530am when theres too much to do before Staff and Students arrive,blowing the grounds,weed /pest spraying! If I start at 6am Ill be at work till 2.30pm!!! Well see how it goes!!!
On the knitting front Im nearly finished the ISE5 and am very happy with it.In the next little while I have to do a Tea cosy for a Ravely Swap and 4 face washers and also hope to spin and knit another of Mandies lovely tops that I ordered this week. That reminds me ,must go pay her too,so it arrives in time!!!! Making it easy for other gifts though,saw the most delightful little succulents in the Nursey,hope they have more in for Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment