Sunday, September 09, 2007

A much a frogging we will go!


Sharon this is for you!!!! Would love to see a few more of Mandies tops spun and finished from everyone who has been in that weekly Sunday night crush!

This poor scarf has been to that pond 3 times so far but I reckon its safe this time round!!!

Shangri La in the personalised Old Shale Pattern,I did this in 50sts if I remember rightly to get the right width and hopefully have enough to finish it a decent length, as its probably destined to be a Xmas gift. I love the way the colours are comimg through in variations just like waves, as the pattern suggested.....

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 AM

    Oh wow Cathie!! I love seeing what everyone does with my tops....the scarf is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    I am sooooo in love with that!
    I might even have to learn to knit!
    Wow wow wow!
    Thank you so much for sharing- for remembering I wanted to see...
    and also for encouraging others to show theirs off!
    I wonder if there is a way for us to set up a place- maybe on Flicker?
    I am pretty pathetic when it comes to 'puter stuff. I can do most basic stuff- but when you start doing web pages and stuff... I am *not* your girl! I wouldn't mind knowing- just need to have someone teach me or point directly to the text that fits my situation. lol

    I only got two rovings tonight- the yellows got me- the orangy yellow and the greeny blue yellow- cant' remember names now at all -sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! forgot to ask- can you tell me the WPI/meters that the scarf ended up using once it is done-please???
    I crochet and it takes more yarn- which wasn't a big deal until I fell in love with spinning 100g masterpiece OOAKS! lol

    I am just so impressed how beautiful that is Cathie- really.

    ReplyDelete