Sunday, June 03, 2007

Update


The windows in!!!!!Now I can start the fire and warm the place up,read that tell one of the boys to do so,HE HE HE

The Boss's a bit crabby as the place that made the window Didnt follow his measurements exactly so there was a bit of muscle involved in getting it in,I...I mean myself ...was kicked out of kitchen while he was fiddling,2 kids went Harry Butlering,the air was tense but its in and house is secure from boogy mans(we're safe,the window may fall on the boogy mans though,LOL)...I might get into trouble for saying that......

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That must be a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is secure again now, and that you can again be toasty warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he! I can picture the scene, we have had moments like those here when renovating.

    ReplyDelete